Playbook: How modernized data collection and analysis helps shape the future vision of utilities
Reveal Hidden Value with Better Digital Tools to Gather, Analyze Utility Asset Data
Your playbook for better asset management
Learn how fresh, accurate, and comprehensive grid asset data enables utilities to save considerable money, time, and trouble, positioning you for a more resilient future, by:
- Preventing outages
- Improving safety for personnel and customers
- Increasing staff productivity
- Streamlining compliance
- Ensuring long-term grid efficiency, reliability, and flexibility
Download the Playbook
“Stronger asset intelligence is one of the most effective ways to drive down operational costs.” David Groarke, Managing Director of Indigo Advisory Group
What's included in the playbook?
- Results from a survey of utility professionals conducted by Utility Dive’s studioID and PrecisionHawk
- Intelligent analysis of asset data can help utilities extract added value
- Business and strategic benefits of strong asset data, including better accountability and transparency among stakeholders
- Advantages of using UAVs to gather trustworthy, analysis-ready asset data
We specialize in serving enterprises, counting among our clientele top 50 utilities, oil and gas supermajors, Fortune 100s, and federal and state agencies. Our staff includes experts in business, policy, geographic information systems, and technology.
We’ve partnered with NASA and the FAA to help define practices in Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) operations and universal traffic management, among other regulatory areas.
Safety and Operational Excellence
Our flight operations are founded on Naval aviation principles, earning an A-rating from ISNet.
PrecisionAnalytics runs on the latest artificial intelligence platforms.
Career pilots, engineers, and surveyors maintain PrecisionHawk’s portfolio of cutting-edge drones, sensors, and ground-based equipment.
Our industry-leading team of PhD-holding and remote sensing-accredited geospatial scientists help ensure the quality and accuracy of our systems.