Whitepaper: Data-powered decision-making to reduce
downtime, increase safety, and lower costs
Enriching Data, Empowering Action
Accelerate, automate, and amplify your data analysis with PrecisionHawk
Learn how data-powered decision-making helps utilities increase safety, decrease downtime, and reduce costs by:
- Speeding up data collection, processing, and analysis by optimizing processes
- Improving process safety and accuracy with robotics and AI
- Increasing the volume and detail of the data collection by using precision tools
Download the Whitepaper
With the right data, utility personnel can make the best decisions to increase safety, customer satisfaction, and cost savings—decisions that will benefit the utility today and tomorrow.
What's included in the whitepaper?
- Unpacking of PrecisionHawk's data value chain
- How PrecisionAnalytics speeds up data analysis without compromising accuracy
- Exploration of what Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are in the PrecisionHawk context, and how they work together
- Why breaking down data silos across a business is essential
- Two case studies highlighting the efficacy of switching from manual to automated processes
- How we keep your data secure, no matter where you are
PrecisionAnalytics runs on the latest artificial intelligence platforms.
We’ve partnered with NASA and the FAA to help define practices in Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) operations and universal traffic management, among other regulatory areas.
Safety and Operational Excellence
Our flight operations are founded on Naval aviation principles, earning an A-rating from ISNet.
We specialize in serving major enterprises, counting among our clientele top 50 utilities, oil and gas supermajors, Fortune 100s, and federal and state agencies. Our staff includes experts in business, policy, geographic information systems, and technology.
Our industry-leading team of PhD-holding and remote sensing-accredited geospatial scientists help ensure the quality and
accuracy of our systems.