Guide: How electric cooperatives can transform their operations
Managing Assets with a Drone- and Data-Driven Solution
Streamline your inventory process with PrecisionHawk
Learn how drone-powered asset inventories and inspections help electric cooperatives reduce costs and increase accuracy, safety, and revenue by:
- Decreasing amount of time spent going from asset to asset
- Improving process safety, accuracy, and security with robotics and AI
- Increasing the volume and detail of collected image data with precision tools
Download the Guide
“With the UAV, we can get out [into the field] more often. We can create actionable results to fix problems before they happen.” Stan McHann, Senior Research Engineer at NRECA
What's included in the guide?
- How a UAV solution increases safety and revenue for co-ops
- Cost analysis of UAV asset inspections vs. manual
- Overview of insourcing, outsourcing, and hybrid UAV program models
- Exploration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in the PrecisionHawk context, and how they work together
- Unpacking of PrecisionHawk's data value chain
- How we keep your data secure
We specialize in serving enterprises, counting among our clientele top 50 utilities, oil and gas supermajors, Fortune 100s, and federal and state agencies. Our staff includes experts in business, policy, geographic information systems, and technology.
We’ve partnered with NASA and the FAA to help define practices in Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) operations and universal traffic management, among other regulatory areas.
Safety and Operational Excellence
Our flight operations are founded on Naval aviation principles, earning an A-rating from ISNet.
PrecisionAnalytics runs on the latest artificial intelligence platforms.
Career pilots, engineers, and surveyors maintain PrecisionHawk’s portfolio of cutting-edge drones, sensors, and ground-based equipment.
Our industry-leading team of PhD-holding and remote sensing-accredited geospatial scientists help ensure the quality and accuracy of our systems.