A New Standard For Drone Pilot Education
One-on-one instruction designed to make you a practiced and confident small UAS pilot.
No Classes In Your Area?
Let us know where you would like to see classes and get notified when they become available!
Sign up for the level 1 skills assessment that works best for your schedule and location!
- Utilize different sensors available and their practical applications for energy inspections
- Collect necessary data for energy asset inspections,
including high-quality pictures and best practices
- Manage emergency situations (or loss of contact with the drone)
- Maintain equipment quality and increase equipment longevity
- Effectively maneuver in remote/congested areas
- Safely fly in hazardous terrain and environments
- Properly report procedures
- Navigate airspace requirements
UAS Level 1 Skill Assessment
The focus of the level one training is to move a new pilot who just passed their FAA Part 107 exam to a confident pilot that can operate under a variety of conditions and utilize multiple sensors to capture high-quality data. Those attending will gain experience in flying in. a complex obstacle environment, without losing data quality. Post-training there will be a skills assessment, upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate from the leading utility and drone experts.
A Dynamic Partnership
NRECA and PrecisionHawk are mutually working to help set up utilities for success, through collecting inspection data utilizing drones and then emploring them to use that data to make more informed proactive decisions. We understand the necessity of providing fast, accurate data within the utility industry, that's why we have combined our expertise to empower pilots to enhance their skills, expand their sensors, and build their confidence for key single-pilot operations.